Remembrance of the past.




It's a cold night of November,
I feel the wind that touches my skin.
The way I feel the wind, 
the way that my fear grows.
Within my chilling body,
I feel something strange.


Inside my imaginative mind,
I hear the growls of the past.
The remembrance of the chaos,
that reminds me a strong fear.
The sound of crying,
that I cannot determine.


I see something dark like a shadow,
comes out from my ego.
fear that arises,
the past who ruined my life.
I can't see no more,
I feel that I'm drown from the sea of darkness.


There she is standing beside the window,
crying for help.
But I can't, 
I freeze from the fear that invade my body.
She left,
but she left with a letter.


"Please set me free"
but I can't
below, 
There's a name. 
I feel her again, 
Then the past sets again from my mind.


I remember now,
Realization occurs to me.
It tells me a lot,
the thing that I can't give away.
It tells me that,
I still dwell on my past.



No comments:

Post a Comment